TradingView is an innovative, cloud-based financial platform, used by traders and investors across the globe to chart, analyze and execute trades. Deriv, on the other hand, is an online trading service that provides access to a wide range of markets, from forex and commodities to synthetic indices. Together, they create a synergistic blend of versatility and efficacy, which many users find advantageous.
TradingView, at its core, is a comprehensive charting platform that allows users to visualize financial data in real-time. With an array of technical analysis tools, customizable charts, price alerts and an active community of traders sharing ideas and strategies, it is an ideal solution for both novice and experienced traders.
Incorporating TradingView with Deriv
Setting up TradingView on Deriv is a simple process that can be completed in a few steps:
- Create an Account: First and foremost, you need accounts on both platforms. If you don’t already have them, visit the respective websites to register.
- Access TradingView on Deriv: After logging into your Deriv account, navigate to ‘Charting platforms’ and select TradingView.
- Chart Selection: Once on the TradingView interface, select the chart of the asset you’re interested in. You can do this by typing the asset’s name into the search bar at the top of the page.
- Technical Analysis: Utilize the comprehensive tools provided by TradingView for technical analysis. You can add indicators, draw lines, make notes, and much more right on the chart.
- Trading Execution: Once you’ve analyzed the market and are ready to place a trade, go back to your Deriv platform. Input your trading parameters (like asset, trade size, leverage, etc.) and execute the trade.
Q: Can I execute trades directly from TradingView on Deriv?
A: No, TradingView on Deriv is used for charting and technical analysis. To execute a trade, you need to go back to your Deriv platform and input your trading parameters there.
Q: Is there a fee to use TradingView with Deriv?
A: Using TradingView on Deriv is generally free, but there are optional premium subscriptions available on TradingView for advanced features such as more indicators on a single chart, ad-free experience, etc.
Q: What kind of assets can I analyze on TradingView on Deriv?
A: You can analyze a wide range of assets on TradingView on Deriv, including forex, commodities, and synthetic indices.
In conclusion, the integration of TradingView and Deriv allows traders to reap the benefits of an intuitive charting platform along with a versatile trading interface. It provides a comprehensive environment for market analysis and execution of trades, bolstering a user’s ability to make informed trading decisions. It’s important to note that while these tools can be incredibly helpful, they do not guarantee success and users should always trade responsibly, understanding the risks associated.