The Redwood Options platform is 100% web based and you do not have to download any software to being trading.
Redwood Options is using the famous Spot Option software that is very easy to use and requires no prior trading experience. When you trade regular binary options you can obviously select call & put (up or down). On top of that you have two features called “Double Up” and “Rollover”.
The Double if you get near the expiry time and the direction you have invested in seems to be on fire, you have the ability to redo the investment by pressing “double up”. You will get another trade with the same conditions at the current price obviously. You will double up your investment and double up your potential profits.
Roll over is a good tool to use if you wish to lower your exposure in the early phases of your Redwood Options review and trading. If your prediction is not going as planned you can expand the time frame for an additional 30% of the investment. So if you make a $100 binary trade you will have to invest $30 more to Roll it over to a later expiry time. This is not possible to do with the End of Day Options Trading.
We noticed that with Option Builder at Redwood Options trading platform you can buy options at 10%/80% meaning that if you predict the right trend you will earn 10% and if you are wrong 80% that is a total of 90%! Obviously you will reverse the strategy and invest against what you actually want to happen.