FPmarkets offers two types of platforms: MT4 and Iress platform. Both platforms have a reliable trading interface, and it is up to the trader to decide which one to use.
This platform type is one of the most popular forex trading platforms in the world. In this case, it is available for MAC and Windows computers and laptops, as well as for iOS and Android mobile devices.
Here are some MT$ characteristics:
- Streaming live prices
- Market watch and multiple chart windows
- Numerous order types
- Expert advisor and indicator tools
- One click trading
- Multiple add-on platforms to access your trading anywhere, anytime
- Alerting features
- Fully customizable desktop
- Multiple language options
Traders who decide to use FPmarkets Metatrader4 platform should first read a special guide available on the website, and check out the demo. They can also use Virtual Private Server for algorithmic trading, as well as the MAMM/PAMM strategies for a more customized trading experience. You can also use a special tool set called Trader’s Edge.
FPmarkets Iress Platform
Iress platform has the following characteristics:
- HTML 5 technology supported on all major web browsers
- Compatible with Windows or MAC
- Real time, dynamic market data
- High performing tools
- Advanced charting
- Module linking
- Highly customizable interface
- Intuitive and easy to use
Traders who opt for this platform type can also use a special manual available on the website to learn how to use it. Considering this platform offers 50+ drawing tools, it is definitely a good idea to learn about the platform prior to trading in order to avoid any misunderstandings.
Iress has several different platform types you can use:
- Iress ViewPoint
- Iress Trader
- Iress Investor
- Iress Mobile