Traders no longer want to trade with ‘one type fits all’ trading accounts, but with accounts that are customized to their trading style, needs, and experience. In 500option review was found out how this broker offers a number of great accounts, from basic ones to advanced ones with many additional benefits. Overall, there are 4 account types available.
- $250 minimum deposit
- A welcome bonus with initial deposit
- Further bonuses every time deposit is made
- Daily and weekly market reviews and analysis
- Full access to Trading guides and educational tools
- A 100% welcome bonus with initial deposit
- Eligibility to receive daily trading signals
- 500option e-book
- Full access to professional Senior Analysts during regular trading hours for more specialized questions and personalized trading assistance
- Entitlement to three daily trading signals.
- Two one-on-one training sessions with financial and trading experts.
- Direct access to personal Account Manager through phone, chat and email
- Trading and educational classes
- Priority access to customer service
- All benefits of Silver and Gold Accounts
- Personal Trading Analyst
After registering, every trader will be assigned to a personal manager who will advise them the type of account that suits them best.
In 500option review, FBO team found out how this broker provides Islamic accounts as well. Islamic accounts are accounts that are created especially for traders of Islamic faith and are often described as interest-free accounts. They provide different features like No Riba policy, Hibah, and Musharaka.
When it comes to bonuses, requested turnover is x30 which is considered to be the industry average. There is also a risk-free bonus available upon request and it is provided by the trading manager. Risk-free trades are the trades executed after Risk-free requirements are met, and can be up to $500. Required turnover for withdrawal of this type of bonus is x20, but keep in mind that traders have to sign additional T&C.
There is also a Refer-a-friend bonus in the amount of $50, that must be used for trading.